onsdag, juli 18, 2007

Art journal vecka 28

this week's card is finished...and I have caught up with all the old ones.. Wohoo!!

Week 28: goal for this week

for me, it's Clean and Create. As always... I really need to be better at cleaning and picking up stuff and all that, byt it is so BORING!! (srapbooking is so much more fun, right?!) And I really need to organize my little scrapspace, it is so much easier to know what you have and actually use it if you can find it! And then I really would like to finish the layout I started on a couple of days ago, I'm so good at taking several days to finish everything I do. Speed up!!


4 kommentarer:

Je@net sa...

Great card!! And yeah...you're so right; creating is so much more fun then cleaning!
Have a nice week!!

Marjolein sa...

GREAT!!!! Love the chipboard on the card!! And yes, well...... got the same problem, house is a mess, but scrapbooking is so much more fun:-)

Jen sa...

Very cool card! I totally understand how you feel...a lot of people this week have said they wanted to clean and create (myself included)!

Theresa/Tette sa...

Verkligen fina kort! Ja, det var mycket fint överhuvudtaget i din blogg.
Jag ligger dock lite efter med min kortlek (har precis publicerat vecka 26). Men jag är på gång...