fredag, juli 13, 2007

Art journal vecka 21 och 26

I have finished two more cards, now I only have one left and then I have completely caught up. I'll take this in english since I've noticed some foreign visitors on my blog. Thank you all for your kind comments!

Week 21: your redeeming qualities/qualities you aspire towards

Oh my god, this was a tought one for me. Finally I made it very simple and general, these are all things that I want to be/have or improve or just remind me to always be like.

Front says: to aspire towards (or something like it)
Back: more patience, nice, creativity, positivity, active mom, satisfied



Week 26: celebrating daughters

What timing! Our daughter turned one year old Friday June 29 and then this came up on Sunday! Couldn't be better.

on the photo I have just stamped the word daughter in swedish and on the back have I've written some word that I associate with that word, like: little sister, surprise (we have two boys before and were pretty sure to have a third boy), happiness, shopping (I have been shopping many cute girl clothes) and pink which is a colour I don't like usually but now I find myself bying a lot of pink stuff.... hm...

2 kommentarer:

Marjolein sa...

Wonderful cards!!!!!!!

Je@net sa...

What a great cards!!